Can an international student apply for the apprenticeship program?
5 responses
Additional information
I am a grade 12 pass out Indian student. I am very keen to be a part of the apprenticeship program. Am I eligible for the same? What are the prerequisites for applying to the program? If yes, can I pursue a degree along with it? Also, which universities or colleges will be suitable for the same?
Simran U. asked a question to EY
Category: Apprenticeships
Date asked: Saturday, November 26, 2016
Last reviewed: Monday, April 1, 2019
Alex H.
Hi Simran, we do sponsor students although there are some restrictions. I suggest that you go to the FAQ part of our student careers website and you can find more details there. You do not study for a degree at the same time as doing an apprenticeship although you will be studying for professional qualifications.
Monday, November 28, 2016
Sania M.
Hi, I'm an international student in the UK living on a student visa. I am about to start a foundation in law. I am very keen to be a part of apprenticeships program in law. Am I eligible for this? What are the requirements for the program? If I am, what university or colleges would accept me?
Saturday, August 4, 2018
Picture of Mandy C.
Mandy C.
Employer Brand Advisor
Hi Sania. We do not offer a Law Apprenticeship but you can find out more on what we offer here: ukcareers.ey.com/schools/our-programmes/apprenticeships. Our roles are currently closed however, our 2019 opportunities open later this year. For elgibility or to register your interest, please visit ukcareers.ey.com/schools. Thanks.
Tuesday, August 7, 2018
Dickman Q.
Hi Alex, My paternal uncle (he is own elder brother of my father) is a PRIEST and UK citizen for over 15 years. He ready to sponsor food and accommodation in his place. I completed my SCHOOL LEVEL EDUCATION in INDIA. My question is, There are lots of apprenticeship vacancies near my uncle place and They ready to give. so, Am I eligible to work as an apprenticeship in the UK? possible? Please Let me know, as per UK RULEs and LAWs! regards, dickmanpious
Sunday, March 31, 2019
Picture of Mandy C.
Mandy C.
Employer Brand Advisor
Hi Dickman. As mentioned, we welcome applications from non-European nationals but there are some restrictions you’ll need to know about when you apply. First of all, you need to make sure you meet the criteria for people looking to work in the UK, before you start on a programme. You can find out more about working visas from the UK Border Agency website and our FAQs: www.ey.com/uk/faqs
Monday, April 1, 2019
This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.
Did you find this discussion helpful?